3E Environmental, Inc. offers complete Mold / Microbial Contamination Testing, Indoor Air Quality, Remediation Management and Consulting Services.
A visual inspection is the most important initial step in identifying a possible mold contamination problem. Cellulose containing building materials and ventilation systems, including air filters, should be inspected periodically for water damage. Chronically moist or water-
If fungal growth is noted in building materials, it should be remediated as rapidly as possible in order to sustain a healthy indoor environment and prevent significant mold damage.
* Visual inspections for mold/fungal infestation
* Moisture testing to determine localized areas of water damage and mold contamination
* Bulk, swab and air testing to identify mold types and determine existing concentrations
* Mold remediation oversight
* Complete mold remediation/abatement services
* Post remediation testing for acceptable indoor air quality confirmation and clearance purposes